DGRI mission statement
- The DGRI mission is to bring excellence in scientific methods and international expertise to clarify critical issues in understanding digestive physiology and gastrointestinal disease.
- DGRI will accomplish the mission by adhering to the highest academic standards. The scientific activities supported by public and private sources aim to increase prospects for prevention of disease and easing the burden for patients.
- DGRI represents a new interdisciplinary discipline in biomedical research combining the knowledge from many fields with the purpose of providing evidence-based information.
- DGRI serves as an independent source of methodology and information on critical health issues related to gastrointestinal disease.
- DRGI with its outstanding faculty and network of international expertise can rapidly mobilize experts for problem-solving approaches related to the frontline of knowledge on gastrointestinal disease.